L.J. has come to PNA for a little help! See she has a slight addiction and we here at Paranormal Addicts are here to help. So let's see what we can do to help her and while we are at it we can help ourselves, because we all know we have the same EXACT problem!!
Bad Boys Anonymous
Hello. My name is L.J., and I like Bad Boys. Not the guys that belong in stripes behind bars, but the strong, powerful, rebellious type that just don’t care what anybody thinks. I know there is probably some Anonymous program out there for this type of disease, but I decided the best place to own up to my addiction would here, on Paranormal Addicts. Why? Because I know some of you reading this are just like me, drooling over the pages of a Karen Marie Moning novel or picturing Jericho Barrons right before you sleep. Sorry, way too much info there, but I told you it was an addiction.
Counselors always say that the first step in an intervention program is to list the reasons for the addiction. If I listed all of my reasons here, I’d probably develop tendonitis, and put an end to my writing career, so I thought I’d keep it down to my top five. If you agree with any of these, just nod your head, especially if you’re in the office. Believe me, standing up and yelling, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” in front of all of your co-workers can be quite embarrassing.
So, *deep breath*, here goes:
1. Bad Boys are confident. They don’t need to be told how strong and powerful they are. These guys know exactly who they are, what they want, and how to get it. And if you’re what they want, they will stop at nothing to get you.
2. Bad Boys don’t mince words. They will tell you exactly how they feel, no matter the consequences or who hears them. There is no cryptic puzzles to solve; no guessing games to play. Keep in mind, this doesn’t mean they’ll tell you their deepest, darkest secrets, but at least you’ll know how they feel.
3. Bad Boys are fearless. Let’s face it, fearlessness is dangerous, and when someone is dangerous they are usually the ones feared. Maybe it’s just me, but I like knowing that if some creature is out to get me, they’d think twice about coming after me with a Bad Boy at my side.
4. Bad Boys are independent. They don’t rely on anyone to get what they want in life (or death if they are of the undead variety). There’s no code they have to adhere to, no rules they are afraid of breaking. Their life is their own and they can live it how they choose to.
5. Bad Boys are adventurous. They don’t like the mundane. They thrive on excitement. While life with a Bad Boy may be dangerous, it will never be boring.
Well, now that I’ve bared my soul to all of you, how about making me feel a little better and tell me why you love Bad Boys. C’mon, I know you do, and I promise not to tell anyone.
Before I leave, I want to thank Paranormal Addicts for hosting my Intervention and to all of you for being here for me as well! Stay proud of your paranormal addictions, and continue to feed it daily with great books! I know I do J.
Fear of death is all too common. Visions of it chill the bones and skip heartbeats. Seeing it coming and knowing only you can rescue the soul of the victim from the fiery bowels of hell…that’s downright life-altering.
Cassandra Cosgrove’s life was altered at the age of sixteen when she found out that it was her responsibility to save the lives, and ultimately the souls, of innocent victims targeted by Hell’s demons. As impossible as it seemed at first, she was able to live a fairly normal life, while secretly fulfilling her obligation as a Guardian of Fate.
But years later Fate has its own plan when her visions begin drastically changing at the same time two mysterious men appear in her life. Cassandra suddenly finds herself caught in a battle between good and evil, with her own soul on the line. When it seems everyone in her life has a secret they’ve been hiding from her, who can she trust to be the Guardian of her Fate?
Wanna read more!!!
Go stalk her now!!!